Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear Moses

Why do you follow me around the house & run in between my legs? I am really sorry that I occasionally step on you, but I thought you would learn your lesson! Also, it makes me really happy when you kick around your golf ball, but sometimes scares me that an earthquake it happening...
Suprisingly Mo, I am not a cat person. But I have come to terms that I am a "Moses Person." It makes me SO happy when you greet me at the door with your sleepy eyes, or when you do that crazy trilling purr of yours. When you & Dad fall asleep on the couch together, it makes me laugh. 

You could definitely work on your hygiene, & I wish you would stop pulling that black stuff off the bottom of the sofa. I know you like to craft with me...but sometimes you get in the way. Overall, though, I love your furry paws & friendliness. I think I'll keep you. 
xoxo, la

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us love <3