Wednesday, October 7, 2009

20 Questions {Work In Progress}

1. Show us the inside of something cute.


2. What's the last home cooking you had?
Scott made delicious Jiffy mix pizza yesterday. Mmmm. 
3. What do you miss?
Doing anything & everything with my best friend. 

4. What makes you laugh often?

5. What's your favorite word?

6. What are you trying to quit?
Drinking coffee that is waay to expensive.

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?


8. Whose style do you dig?

9. Link to a great blog you discovered lately.
10. What's the latest craft you made?
Onesies for soon-to-be second cousin.

11. Photo of the last happy mail you recieved.

12. Something you've got lately.
Smells soooo delicious & I got the very last one.

13. What are you looking forward to?
Going to this concert!

14. Post a recent snapshot of you.

15. Recent favorite movie?
I could watch again & again.

16. Something you're working on right now.

Working on a knit quilt. We will see...
17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
I am told almost daily that I look like her. 

18. What gives you goosebumps?

19. Share a new obsession.

20. What is the meaning of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us love <3