At first, I didn't dare approach you. My torso appears to be too long and not suitable for your wonderfulness. I couldn't stay away though, especially when I realized your potential. You see, you are sweet and simple like a dress, but more versatile for everyday life, like shorts.
Lets just say, I'm hooked.
Dear Coffee,
I've been trying to break-up with you for weeks. Today I especially didn't like the way you treated me. Stay away from me!!
Dear LUSH,
I am addicted. & I like to think I've been smelling especially lovely lately. Your {dusting powder} is my absolute favorite!
Dearest Katie,
Thank you for the last post-- I love it! I love you! I cannot believe you're coming home. I can't wait for an awesome summer full of LeighAnn and Katie fun. I think we should bring back out the tennis racquets and rollerblades. Lets never get old.
xoxo, LA




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us love <3