Monday, February 15, 2010

Lovely.

I'm in need of some inspiration.
If I could just get myself started I would love to make this...
It would be super easy!

I made an adorable cardigan the other day, and as soon as I'm motivated I will take pictures!
I also have about 1 million onesies to decorate, so I better get a move on. 

in other news..
we must coax miss katie to start posting on here, and to think of a cutie new blog name for us to share. 
i am {{sooo}} excited for her to post on here as well, she has such great ideas. 
i must say, together when are the *whole shebang.*

InSpiRaTioN & pIctUrEs soon!

xoxo, la

p.s. any ideas about how to advertise my etsy better? i want to make it so that people can see if from my blog. i'm also thinking of doing a giveaway on a blog, that might be fun fun fun!
it's veryloveleigh.etsy.com if you want to take a peekaroo. 

1 comment:

  1. love your bloggy blog! I am really happy I some how stumbled upon it.

    i have been trying to find inspiration to finish a ruffled sweatshirt myself.

    can't wait to follow along and read more!

    monica homemadebymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3