Hub & I went up to Kerrytown this past weekend in search of some beautiful paper.
We ended up at this wonderful store called Hollanders where I purchased a piece of this lovely print to make my clipboard wall hangings. The place is amazing, and he enjoyed it as well.
If you're ever near Ann Arbor, make sure to stop by! While you're in the Kerrytown shops don't forget to have a hot {ginger lemon tea} at Sweetwaters & go to v2v [vintage to vogue] & drool all over.
We also went to American Apparel where I bought my second color of their amazing nail polish. I love OPI, but this is far better in my opinion. A couple weeks ago I picked up "Office," which is almost a robin's egg blue.

& then this weekend I picked up "Factory Gray," which I hope to get around to trying this evening...I'll let you know!

Top off our shopcation with an adorable yellow T from Pitaya, & it made for a happy day!
It's gorgeous here, so hopefully we're going on a walk/picture taking this evening, so I should be back with more fun stuff shortly!
xoxo, la
P.S. Katie we want to hear about your recent adventures with visitors....you should post ;).

off to see if they have a website
ReplyDeletedallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com