After visiting my aunt this past summer at the amazing restaurant she works at in downtown ann arbor (The Earl) if you are ever down there you should definitely try it out, a bit pricey BUT so worth it. Anyways they have piles and piles of old wine corks scattered behind the hostesses when you first walk in. They instantly caught my eye and I needed to have some. She gave me a HUGE bagful of them and they have come in handy, I have so many projects in mind to use them for.
After buying some chalkboard paint from home depot (which I am addicted too) I painted the glass of this frame that I found at the Salvation Army for $2! Originally a picture frame turned into a welcoming chalkboard to greet our guests.
I also found these frames at the Salvation Army for 99 cents each. I made one a chalkboard and turned the other two frames into corkboards from the wine corks that my aunt gave me.
This is the jewelry holder that Aubrey and I made last night during our crafting extravaganza. Originally a plain brown frame with a painted picture of a horse purchased at your one and only... Salvation Army for $2. After purchasing some ribbon, fabric, doilies and cute buttons, we turned it into a cute jewelry holder to hang on your wall.
She also bought this frame from the S.A. for $1 and I made her own wine corkboard to hang in her own house.... don't worry leighann you will get one soon! :)
*******************************************************************
keep the faith
katie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us love <3