Monday, November 15, 2010

crock pot love.

After recently purchasing the book "101 Things To Do With A Slow Cooker" the boyfriend and I have been cookin' up some mean dinners in our crock pot. I AM OBSESSED... and it makes life so much easier coming home after a long busy day at work to a delicious home cooked meal. This cookbook has anything and everything... from beverages to dinners to desserts and so much more! One of my new favorite recipes from the book so far would have to be the Whole Cranberry Chicken, see recipe below.

Whole Cranberry Chicken:
3-4 lbs of chicken
1/4 cup dried minced onion
1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup bbq sauce
salt and pepper
* for some extra flavor I added a can of pineapple rings*

Combine all ingredients in crock pot, cover and cook on high heat for 4 hrs or low heat for 6-8 hrs

ENJOY!!!!
keep the faith,
kate

1 comment:

  1. Katie - I asked for this cookbook for my birthday or Christmas after talking with you the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3