Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gray Fall Day Giveaway

If you're really observant, you'll have noticed that I added {etsy mini} to our blog wall. That's right! I opened my ETSY shop again, just in time for the cold weather!

In honor of my Etsy's first birthday & just because I want to spread the warmth, I'm hosting my very own giveaway.




You have the opportunity to own this loveleigh! Check out my etsy and comment below as to which piece is your favorite and why. 

Blog about this giveaway (and let me know!) for an extra entry. 

Become a follower for an extra entry. 

I will choose a winner next Tuesday, VeryLoveleigh's {birthday}. 

Best of luck!
Love, Leigh

8 comments:

  1. I love them all! If I HAD to pick.. I guess Arbor because I love green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I {love} the "Stone" especially worn as a hat.
    & I am a {follower}.
    I {blog}ed about your Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's super cute! You've got talent lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, a) you guys are adorable and b) the lemongrass (it was a tossup between butternut and lemongrass but i think its lemongrass!!)
    thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're doing this....I am in love with these cowls.

    I really like the "stone" and "arbor" colors.

    I blogged about your giveaway as well as I am a follower!!!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I forgot to say why I love them, the two colors would go nicely with my cranberry red coat, as well as I'm into this cowl look different than scarfs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I even shared my post on my facebook and twitter page to get the word out of your giveway and your cowls since I only have 2 followers on my blog and one is kate ha, I hope it gets some sales for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these so much! and just in time for our winter not in florida :) thanks for reading t&f and being so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3