I was blessed with a three day weekend this week -- and I accomplished SO much.
Free lunch at Panera Bread, courtesy of MyPanera card. All I ordered was a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup (& baguette), but I left without even opening my wallet, it was a very nice surprise.
Sported my $10 boys flannel shirt, with a belt and jacket, of course. I actually {hate} wearing plaid, BUT it was so cozy and cheap that I could not help it.
Big House Football. I think it's impossible to look "cute" and be a WARM sports fan at the same time . . . I look bald.
My Kind of Tote Bag. I am {so} obsessed with my new Stephanie Dawn {made in USA!} bag. It is a beautiful combination of all of my favorite colors and is slightly bigger and slightly less expensive than it's {made in China} counterpart. Currently craving lots of fun :Bohemia: accessories for Christmas! Re-visit this post if you are wondering exactly what I have against Vera Bradley.Not pictured:
Trip to Center Street Knits in Northville, MI to get yarn for my French Press Knits felted slippers. I currently have the bottoms for the right slipper FINISHED & I am {so} happy to finally have learned to read a knitting pattern.
Harry Poter #7 with Ms. Kate! I was actually a little disappointed in the movie. It was a little too Twilight-esqe for me, but I am eager to re-read Book Seven, because I forgot SO much.
Church <3
Lesson Planning
Kitten holding at TWO pet shops this weekend. Moses will not be getting a brother, but they sure are FUN to look at.
Love, Leigh







No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us love <3