Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I stole this . . .

from one of my new favorite blogs: Emmy


{one} who’s the funniest person you know?
My husband -- but don't tell him -- he'll get a big head. Also, my little brother, who keeps me laughing whenever I am with him.

{two} were you a michael jackson fan?
Nope!

{three} what was your favorite book as a child?
I {loved} & still love books. As a kid I read all of the Boxcar Children Books and this other cute little box set of "Mandie" books. I don't really remember a favorite picture book though.

{four} what’s the most delicious meal you’ve ever eaten?
Goodness. I love any and every salad at the Common Grill in Chelsea, MI. Hoping to go there for my birthday {wink, wink}!


{five} if you could eliminate one thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?
I almost cheated and said "everything!"  I would eliminate doing my hair. Sometimes I actually don't . . . guilty. That or putting on make-up. I wish I didn't have to.                                                         


{six} if you could ask barak obama one question, what would it be?
Why did you really run for president?

{seven} what’s the best place near you to get a drink?
I dig the mojitos at Cafe Habana in Ann Arbor, MI. 

{eight} what kind of music can you just not stand to listen to?
Anything with sexual undertones, abuse, or foul language. Don't even get me started on Eminem & Rihanna. I'll likely post about that sometime soon. Long story short, I liked that song a lot, but thought about it and realized that I probably shouldn't!

{nine} who and when was your first kiss?
I was 18. I thought I was going to end up a nun & I'm not even Catholic. 

{ten} what 3 things do you think will become obsolete in the next ten years?
1) CDs
2) Home telephones. 
3) Snail mail. 

Love Leigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us love <3