Friday, August 20, 2010

wedding memory locket

One of my friends got married a couple of years ago and on her wedding day she had a picture of her grandmother who had passed away in a locket wrapped around her bouquet. My own grandma had passed away the month before her wedding, I loved the idea so much that I decided when I get married some day I was going to do something similar. It was a nice way way to remember our loved ones who have passed away. However who knows when my day will come but my first girl cousin is getting married this fall and once I found out I knew I wanted her to have something to remember our grandparents on her special day. I thought it would be nice to put together a locket for all of us girls to use when we get married and it can be passed down through the family. Here are a few that I have found that I really like.


via ashleyshortphotography



via www.embracelifephoto.com


I have found a locket that I picked out with my cousin (the bride's sister) and we had it engraved, the locket turned out so nice! I will post pictures soon of our cherished family locket.
keep the faith
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us love <3