Tuesday, August 31, 2010

sHriNkY dInKs


This past weekend we had some friends over and my friend September brought Shrinky Dinks along with her. I had never used Shrinky Dinks before (not even as a kid) but after she explained what we could make with them I got sooo excited and I went Shrinky Dink cRaZy.....



Here are a few of the things we made.... I could have spent hours making all sorts of things. I am going to be purchasing my very own pack of Shrinky Dink paper asap!

Some Ideas I have in mind for Shrinky Dinks:
*buttons
*coasters
*magnets
*charms
*jewelry

The list could go on and on!
Hope you enjoy
keep the faith,
kate

2 comments:

  1. Why have I never heard about these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! I really didn't know exactly what they were either, but they're so fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3