Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beautiful Things

At my new teacher meeting on Monday, I walked in with another stylish teacher and admired her dress. It looked like a department store purchase, or like it was some kind of designer piece . . . I figured I wouldn't find it anywhere in the store and it was a closet staple of hers.

Until I walked into {Target} yesterday and perused through their Tucker collection!
...And walked to the fitting room with armfuls of clothing.

I ended up walking away with an adorable dress. It's a little short, but I will definitely wear it with black leggings.


My new dress is on the far right. I also have my eyeballs on the blue dress too. It can be worn with the ruffles in the front or back! I vote back. ;)

Overall, however, I wasn't impressed with all of the clothes. Some of the patterns and designs are a little too much. & the prices, for Target, weren't that great.

In other news . . . these babies are coming to me through the mail. 





I've been searching high and low for the purple nail polish color above, {Merino Cool}, when I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and order it online. When I came upon the Essie website, I saw that I could get a {mini} version along with THREE :gorgeous: other colors and I was sold.

They minis shipped today and I will be watching my mailbox. I'm kind of over excited about the green and the brown colors as well. I {love} buying small bottles of nail polish too, because I don't think I've EVER used a whole big bottle . . .



Aren't their fall colors just perfect?

I leave you with my fun {outfit of the day} polariod -- you know, a tradition I started, uh, yesterday. I am an outfit repeater and pulled out the stripes on this rainy September day.




Love, Leigh <3





1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with Essie's new fall line. I may need to purchase those minis.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3