Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Light Light Light Up the Sky


After a month or so of residing on my green desk, I was happy to hang our lanterns this weekend. It adds a special touch to our kitchen and gives it more personality. What you can't see is that underneath is my lovely new gerberra daisy plant with rust colored flowers and a new -- birthday present -- dish filled with sinful candy corn.
Thanks again to Kate for the lovely dish and sharing hot cider with me last night!!
Pictures to come tonight about the gift I received in the mail. All I have to say is: my husband has great taste!!
It will be a GLEEful night, of that I'm sure!
Lots of love, Leigh

I also feel I should add that the title to this posted is lyrics from my new favorite song by The Afters. Splendid!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us love <3