Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spoiled.

Since Tuesday was my birthday, I got a nice amount of spending money and some coupons in the mail for my birthday, which allowed me to visit 3 {three!} malls this weekend and splurge!

Some of my new goodies include:

This adorable {little} Dooney. Because my totes get far too heavy.

Lollia {In Love} hand lotion -- such a splurge, but I love the scent.


A new pair of TOMS! I've been wearing them without the laces & they're even CUTER. I purchased the silver sparkly ones about a month ago and had to return them because they were so DANG uncomfortable, so I was super excited to get another pair.

I also purchased a phenomenal pair of boots and a cute top that I am super excited to wear this season.

Also, I'm super excited to post about some of my latest craft projects! Especially the ones I wanted to share before, but didn't because I made Kate similar things for her birthday {which she should post ;)}.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us love <3