Tuesday, September 28, 2010

As my birthday approached, I hinted to my husband that I would like a piece of jewelry, anything from Elephantine. I really trust his taste {my engagement ring is all I could have wished for and more} & it's so much more personal when I don't have a say. He chose this beauty, called The Year of Wonder.

Photo from Elephantine's ETSY site

It's absolutely gorgeous, and very fitting as we look forward to our first year as teachers. The necklace was even more beautiful in person -- which is SUCH a treat. I've been enjoying it ever since I opened the little brown box yesterday.



So thank you so much Rachel -- it's simply wonderful! & thank YOU Mr. M, for such a wonderful birthday gift.

<3, Leigh

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo sweet! I love that Etsy shop. I'm totally on a jewelry kick right now!! Also, thanks so much for linking to me in your sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. their jewelry is beautiful and what you wrote on my blog is SO true- big bloggers are like celebrities. angelina and brad who?! what about STEPHANIE NIELSON! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3