
A recent gift from my best friend
Spiced Pumpkin by Yankee Candle
{every time i walked into her apt. i could not resist the amazing fall scent of this candle}
(thank you leigh!!!)

I cannot get enough of the newest issue of "Do It Yourself" magazine {not shown here, this is a previous issue} It has some great ideas for desk organization- exactly what I need!

Barefoot
Moscato
This wine is simply amazing. Sweet and refreshing
{it's my new favorite}

On my last grocery shopping adventure I decided to jump ahead a season and bring some Peppermint Mocha back into my life, a little early but I could not resist.

Last but surely not least, Bag Balm... this stuff is ahhhhmazzing! My hands are so dry already and the cold really hasn't even come yet, but I apply this stuff at bedtime and my hands are smooth as silk in the morning. It is made in Vermont and used on cow udders and other animals to protect them from the harsh cold winter weather. I must admit I was hesitant to buy it but willing to try anything and I am so happy I did!
Hope you all have a lovely friday
keep the faith,
kate
so we should have a moscato night and my dad uses the bag balm hahaha that stuff has always creeped me out haha.
ReplyDelete