Monday, October 25, 2010
Love-leigh.
This handmade {cowl} is very lovely -- if I do say so myself. I cannot wait to re-stock my etsy and spread the warmth. Hopefully later in this week I can coax my model & the sunshine to work together for awesome pictures. I have about 10 cowls knitted and they're sitting in a colorful stack, just waiting to be loved.
Wishing you wonderful fall scents {spiced pumpkin!} and lots of colorful leaves.
In other news, Mr. M & I "adopted" a family for Christmas of a girl in my classroom (shh!). Bless her heart; her family is in need of food and clothes. As I was searching through the thick stack of students who's families requested Christmas support, I fought back tears . . . here I am {wanting} more and more and more, when there are people in {need}.
How do you spread the love during the holiday season?
Love, Leigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us love <3