Monday, October 18, 2010

Something Borrowed

From Lauren, whom I found by blog-hoppin'.

1.   Blogging is  addicting.

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is  high-heeled booties. The fact that I am a giant & those shoes are expensive means I will never buy them. 




3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is  marrying the love of my life, getting a job in a public school, and graduating college. In that order :).

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose   a cabin in the mountains/woods sounds super romantic. 

5.  A talent I wish I had is    fluently speaking another language. Also, making my students hear, comprehend, and learn everything I say. 

6.  A talent I do have is  smiling & being optimistic.

7.  This week  going to be challenging. Pray for me.

Well, that was fun, {borrow} away!

Love, Leigh



1 comment:

  1. I am a copy cat and "borrowed" this...it's cute and fun. Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3