Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Morning


This morning brought back a flood of memories and my very favorite things. I spent it walking around my hometown & socializing with the strangers and friends who inhabit it. Some of my favorite memories include:
- Going to get homemade pretzels from the German bakery in town and bringing them home to slather in mustard.
- Working at the town ice cream joint and make friends with all of my sweet community.
- Friday night football games
- Walks around town with great friends.
- Eating at the local restaurant the night I was in a pageant at the Fair (SO embarrassing!)
- The gorgeous trees and clean air in the place that holds my heart.
Have a beautiful Saturday!
Leigh

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is way cute.
    Also, I love your hair.
    The end.

    p.s. Hi, this is my first comment.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3