Tuesday, October 26, 2010

safe



to the one who's dreams are falling all apart
and all you're left with is a tired and broken heart
I can tell by your eyes you think your on your own
but you're not all alone



have you heard of the One who can calm the raging seas
give sight to the blind, pull the lame up to their feet
with a love so strong he'll never let you go
oh you're not alone



you will be safe in His arms
you will be safe in His arms
'cause the hands that hold the world are holding your heart
this is the promise He made
He will be with You always
when everything is falling apart
you will be safe in His arms



did you know that the voice that brings the dead to life
is the very same voice that calls you to rise
so hear Him now He's calling you home
you will never be alone



I am so grateful for the safety I have in my Savior.


<3 leigh

1 comment:

Leave us love <3