Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things I Never Did Until You Came Into My Life


Caught red-handed stealing this from Tulips & Flight Suits, who stole from Rockstar Diaries. Hey, when girl has a great idea, a girl has a great idea. I do think it is fun and interesting to reflect upon such things.

I think it's worth saying that . . .

Before I married this wonderful man, I {never}:

salted my green beans
drank pop
lived outside of my hometown
shared a room & closet
saw anyone hang wet towels over the top of bedroom doors (SO GROSS!)
watched SO much discover channel or sports (by default -- in the background)
shopped at Kroger -- I HATE Kroger
said "you know?" after every sentence
gave two cents about soccer

*****
felt so loved
had someone to keep me warm at night
shared my drive to work
had someone to share my dreams and future with


Wishing you happiness & love,
Leigh

3 comments:

  1. i love this post!! it's cute, romantic, and inspiring =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable. oh the ups and downs of marriage and the little things you learn along the way. its so beautiful though the way the ups can always outweigh the downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. Cute...makes me think of the new things my husband introduced to my life. Very lovely.

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3