Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite Shirt

Hello loves! It seems like everyone is posting about 2010 and the New Year and me, all I have is an outfit post.

Finally -- an outfit post.

You see, no tripod and a husband who does not see the importance of pretty pictures or cute outfits = no outfit posts. After much convincing, however, I coerced him into taking a couple pictures yesterday with our new camera.



Shirt: Forever 21 (FAVORITE), Jeans: J.Crew, Snood: veryloveleigh.etsy.com Obnoxious Yellow Boots: Crocs
And they're kind of embarrassing (litter box, coffee box, need-to-be-graded papers), but they're a start -- right? RIGHT?

Plus, I needed to share my business-on-top, party-on-the-bottom outfit . . . which makes me laugh. It has been positively nasty here in The Mitten, hence the rain boots. Today is it RAINY which turns beautiful snow into dirty brown slush. Not glamourous, loves, not at all.

Hubs and I have NO IDEA what we're doing for New Year tonight . . . which means we're totally ill-prepared it should be an exciting surprise. Maybe I can coax him into another outfit post? That is, if I ever take off my favorite ruffly pajama shorts.

Lots of love and a safe New Year to you all!

Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Hahah :) I love the yellow rain boots. And the stack of ungraded papers. Too funny! I probably will have to take you up on the Thai food date offer soon. That would be so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3