Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I've Got Sunshine

On a rainy day. {or snowy}
I purchased (ahem, Mr. M purchased) these for me yesterday. My UGGS were getting terrible salt stains and not keeping my feet dry, and my pink J.Crew rain boots didn't cut it either -- I am accident prone and their extra 5 pounds on each foot make me feel like a monster.
Enter these lightweight lovelies.
They're seriously a dream.
Tell me honestly, how do you feel about the yellow? It's my favorite color and a classic rain boot color . . . so I figured "why not?"
I'm thinking of knitting some liners for them, or just wearing them with my favorite pair of knee socks!
Have you received any early gifts -- or are we the only couple who just cannot wait?

Love, Leigh

4 comments:

  1. I let Mr. H open a gift over a week ago about five minutes after I wrapped it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you end up getting him? Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need rainboots so bad!! i pouring here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygoodness! I have a pair of Hunters, but they're heavy like you mentioned your J.Crews were. Maybe I need to add these lightweight guys to my list! We haven't exchanged gifts yet...I just love Christmas morning so much ;) can't wait to see what else you get! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3