Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend in {Pictures} vol. 6

Surprisingly, this girl had a FOUR DAY weekend! Praise God for snow days!

I did some shopping, reading, knitting, church-going, and spent time with friends and family. Some of the only photos I managed to take have to do with the Big Chill at the Big House on Saturday.




We donned our h(aw)cky hats just for game and felt a little silly, but mostly sweet. Michigan won 6-0, although I didn't watch much: I'm a little ADD and also a people watcher.

How was your weekend? Are you ready for Christmas? Are you in love with snow days?

Love, Leigh


P.S. If anyone would like to order a cowl for Christmas, now is the time to order. Those roads to the North Pole are getting treacherous. www.veryloveleigh.etsy.com


(Did anyone catch my GLEE reference?)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very fun weekend :) our best man goes to school at UMich Law School and always goes on and on about the Big House! Too fun!

    I'd like to say that after this weekend, I'm more prepared for Christmas ;) I only wish I could have some snow days!

    Have a wonderful week--thank you so much for the link love. I'm SO honored!

    xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3