Friday, December 10, 2010

Making a List, Checking It Twice

Hi ladies & gents! My name is Leigh and I had a super productive day today. In fact, I may just be {gasp} done with all my Christmas shopping!

I knitted two cowls and sported two.

I wrote most of our Christmas cards.

Cleaned.

Had Starbucks Gingerbread for lunch (which isn't really an accomplishment).

Purchased two beautiful coats for the price of one. Please -- try not to laugh as I attempt to share them with you with the fast-fading daylight.







Do you like the orange cowl? I do. Too bad I'm gifting it to my "CE" (aka helper) at school. Well -- I mean -- if you really like it I would be happy to knit you one.

We also received (and assembled) Moses' Canadian Cat Cabin Christmas gift. He was THRILLED.

Exhibit A:


Don't worry, I'm sure there will be more exhibits where that came from.

And, just in case you thought I taught 170 7th graders all day AND accomplished all of those things . . . I took a much needed personal day. My mental health is feeling much better, thankyouverymuch.

LoveLeigh

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweater! Is that from Urban Outfitters? I think I was lusting over a similar one last year online.. but never purchased. I loveee your cowl- so cute. We should arrange a knitting/crocheting swap sometime? That would be fun. The cat house is hilarious. I wish my dog would enjoy those kind of things.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3