Sunday, December 12, 2010

When the weather outside is frightful...


I secretly love it.

Maybe because I'm a Michigander, maybe because I'm praying for a snow day, but most of all because I think it brings out the most genuine people.

The neighbor in the big truck that plows everyone's driveways.

The young men and ladies who shovel their neighbor's walk.

Brave husbands who offer to drive.

For the most part, everyone works together.

Kids listen for that magical phone call.

And EVERYONE slows down for a while.

Wishing you love & safe driving.

Leigh
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit--I'm dying for some snow! I live in New England now, but I grew up in Indiana...since I moved here, Indiana has definitely been winning the snow war ;) much love coming your way and be safe! xo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad people were slowing down where you live.. everyone is driving like it's 75 and sunny here, resulting in a lot of cars in the ditch! My mom and I went to the store today and the roads were total sheets of ice- ahh! All the schools out here are having a second snow day hopefully you will too :)

    I will email you about the swap asap!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3