Tuesday, December 7, 2010

To Two Too Tuesday

Can you tell that I just finished grading English papers?
                                                                                                                                 Life has been crazy.


I had a phenomenal weekend, and lots of pictures to share, but not enough time, so I leave you with this for now.


I'm knitting these French Press Knits beauties. I'm actually a little worried -- but I just have to bind them together and then attempt to felt. Pray for me.


Speaking of prayer -- I must have this print. I cannot remember where I found it either -- help?

Here's to hoping for sooner, rather than later.

Love, Leigh

2 comments:

  1. OH my you are knitting those shoes!? You must be a talented lady! I've been crocheting for 6 months now.. I'm just starting to feel like an advanced beginner (lol). I can't imagine making something as difficult as those probably are! Good luck.. keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print too. ALOT.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3