Monday, December 20, 2010

Simple and Meaningful Gifts

Hello loves!

As Christmas fast approaches, I wanted to share some of my favorite, small, meaningful gifts with you.


I {love} to give gifts year round -- when I think that someone may enjoy something or it makes me think of them I love to pick it up as a little surprise. This means that sometimes Christmas can become an issue, because I do NOT like to give gifts when I am required to give them.

So, each year, I try and give something handmade or thoughtful and luxurious -- many times lovely but uncommon.

Enter some of my uncommon but LOVELY gifts this year.



Harney and Son's Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea comes in a beautiful tin, smells like a dream, and tastes like Red Hot Candy! I have swayed people who do not even like tea to try this and they love it. I've posted about it's deliciousness before, but I think it makes a lovely gift.


Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Scented Soy Candle smells amazing and fresh! There are 4 holiday scents that will knock your socks off -- my favorite being Orange Clove (hello -- sold out online!). The packaging is gorgeous and  I love that one of my aliases is Mrs. Meyer. :)



LUSH's Snowcake Soap is the most luxurious and sweet-smelling soap that I have ever used. This year I had slices cut for some of my sweetest friends to let them know that I thought they deserved to be pampered this holiday season. Never been to LUSH? Waltz in sometime and ask them to cut you a couple FREE SAMPLES -- they are usually so happy to oblige. 


So, those are my top 3 gifts this Christmas season {to give AND receive!}. I wish I could share all three with you!

Love, Leigh

2 comments:

  1. I may not be a tea person, but I'm a sucker for yummy-smelling soap. Thanks for sharing your gift ideas...it's great in this final push before Christmas! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3