Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weekend in {Pictures} vol. 5

Better late than never. Especially since it was a great one!


We picked up our sweet-smelling tree. I love real trees.


Spotted a spotted calf at the Christmas Tree Nursery. Highlight of my weekend. I am obsessed with little cow babies. Their ears are fuzzy perfection. He even {almost} gave me a little cow kiss . . . almost.


Sported my lovely Heather cowl. This one is sold, I do believe. I also have an order for FOUR to one person for Christmas gifts. I am so excited. This Heather one is PERFECTION I tell you.

 Gingerbread Chai from Bearclaw is amazingness. Blows every other drink out of the water -- even Starbucks Peppermint Mochas.


If you haven't ever been to Bearclaw . . . run -- do not walk -- to your nearest location. Okay, so they're mostly all in Michigan. I'm deeply sorry.


Could it be any more adorable? I think not.



I heard the halleuah chorus when I found this aisle at a super-sweet grocery store. I <3 Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Day -- and I happen to be Mrs. Meyer, which makes it that. much. better.


Grocery store flowers make me smile.

So excited for the coming weekend -- and one more week of school until Christmas break.

Wishing you Christmas blessings and a holiday full of more angels than Grinches.
(P.S. Glee was phenomenal last night.)

Love, Leigh

1 comment:

  1. i too LOOOOVE mrs. meyers. and that cowl is awseome too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3