Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Break {In Photographs}















1. Lunch, coffee, and shopping with Kate & Mom.

2. Sick Moses-Kitten breaks my heart and makes me cry -- 4 trips to vet in two weeks.

3. Attempting to re-arrange our bedroom while husband is at work . . . fail.

4. Kate and September bake {Sunshine Cookies} at Christmas Crafting Party.

5. Lots of coffee with peppermint mocha creamer and hot cinnamon spice tea.

6. Laughing at my brother while he attempts to wrap our mom's gift.

7. Chinese food after Christmas Eve Candlelight service.

8. Christmas lights downtown Ann Arbor on Christmas Eve.

9. Moses sunbathing while I grade papers.

10. A very productive stop at Michael's Craft Store -- such GORGEOUS colors!

11. Husband playing with new camera and Moses/model.

12. Mother/Daughter TOMS at the mall for lunch.

13. Us (hill-billy me) with our 2010 Christmas Tree (aka #2) before going out to dinner with friends.

14. Outfit post attempt in Meijer on NYE. Looking for the BEST BOARD GAME . . . fail.

15. 24 hours with "the twins" (husband on right). 

16. Sick kitten will not eat his food, but shows much interest in popcorn.

17. Cute husband drives and listens to football on the radio.

18. Ear-muff-clad wife listens to Pandora on her Droid and covers the earbuds with ear-muffs because husband listens too loud.

Not pictured: 
Watching an entire season of Pretty Little Liars on Hulu while knitting approximately 20 cowls and snoods.

Back to school tomorrow . . . in fact, as soon as I post this, I have to actually lesson plan for the week. 
I will be at school in 12 hours and I'm just now thinking of that. . . guilty.

Break flew by and I was blessed to be able to spend some GREAT times with a lot of friends and family and Moses is doing somewhat better, so I am very grateful. 

Happy January and New Year to everyone!

Love, Leigh

1 comment:

  1. The best game is THINGS. It's by the people who make Pictionary. Many laughs have been had over that game. It's not a board game though.. but you should check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3