Friday, January 14, 2011

Teacher Man

Button-Up: Abercrombie (Mr.'s), Sweater: Target, Belt: Forever21, Pants: Gap, Earrings: Nordstrom
Yesterday, I took a hint from Promise and picked through my husband's wardrobe. Let me tell you -- it was FUN & FREE!

In fact, it was so nice to be able to wear a button-up shirt. I love the button-up look, but being six feet tall, they never fit me right.

I would totally recommend trying it -- especially if you have a husband who is around your size (which I LOVE!).

In other news, I'm gearing up for a productive and relaxing weekend. I think that painting a kitchen wall is in the works for tomorrow . . . I don't think we're supposed to in our apartment, but I can't live with the blah any longer!

Does anyone have anything fun planning this weekend? Sometimes fun = a lot accomplished, in my book.

So I wish you a lovely weekend and I leave you with out-takes from out outfit shoot last night.

Could have been cute . . . but blurry.
Dramatic frustration because my husband is not Jose Villa and I am not Giselle Bundchen -- drat.
Here's the mail it never fails . . . I la-la-love buying things off of etsy. Love.
 Sending love and earmuffs,
Leigh

2 comments:

  1. i love the sign....and also my fun plans....auto show for the first time with my bf and parents =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that belt. Lots planned this last weekend, not everything finished but I did get a lot done. I love that art print too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3