![]() |
| sweater: gap, skirt: j.crew, tights & knee socks: target, boots: naughty mokey |
"my favorite cafe," he stated.
"okay, that's nice . . . what's it called?" she said.
"my favorite cafe, Mom," he said.
"that's nice," she continued, "but I don't know the name of your favorite cafe, so where are you meeting them?"
the name of the cafe is "my favorite cafe." hehe.
of course, my mother-in-law told me this story in the coming days & I had to laugh.
for any other michiganders who read this blog, "my favorite cafe" is called "sweetwaters" in ann arbor. their hot ginger lemon tea is to. die. for. my sunday is now complete because i was fortunate enough to have some today.
wishing you all warmth and delicious hot beverages!
{share with me!} what is your favorite hot drink?




Good old MFC!
ReplyDeleteLoveeee your outfit. Sweetwaters is delicious! Every time we are in AA we go there :)
ReplyDeletelove your hair and outfit.
ReplyDeleteDo ya'll live in Ann Arbor? My husband has applied to U of M to get his MBA-- just visited there this past weekend and we loved it1
ReplyDeleteomg, serious fail! i went to your other blog and commented there, didn't realize until noticing the link you left that i'd gone to the wrong destination. oops, my bad. so others don't do the same thing, maybe add this blog link on your profile page too lovely. also forgot about my fav hot drink, coffee for sure but a blueberry tea (the one with grand marnier in it) would have to be top o' the list too! happy weekend ♥
ReplyDeleteNatalie, my hometown is Saline but we live about 10 minutes outside of Ann Arbor right now. It is one of my favorite places on earth! If he gets accepted and decides to go -- I would love to show you around!!
ReplyDeleteLynn, the other blog is one I will be moving too, say, tomorrow? :) :) I've been trying to get everything in order so i can link everyone over there.
Thank you all for the love!
<3
Hooray! I'll keep you posted as to what happens!
ReplyDelete