Okay.. first of all- what!! a PLAKA in Michigan? Okay now we definitely need to get together for two food dates haha! I'm emailing you about the swap thing I talked about earlier too! :) Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! <3b
PS- I made my header in photoshop, you could probably do it on Picasa though! :)
I'm so happy to have found another Michigander. Thank you for stopping by! What a lovely blog you have and I adore your knitting....very lovely.
Leave us love <3
Okay.. first of all- what!! a PLAKA in Michigan? Okay now we definitely need to get together for two food dates haha! I'm emailing you about the swap thing I talked about earlier too! :) Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! <3b
ReplyDeletePS- I made my header in photoshop, you could probably do it on Picasa though! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to have found another Michigander. Thank you for stopping by! What a lovely blog you have and I adore your knitting....very lovely.
ReplyDelete