Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lots to Share



Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Tights: Target, Skirt: Target, Turtleneck: Gap, Necklace: Talbot's, Coat: Gap, Earmuffs: Pitaya


That is my Dad's "vineyard" behind me. Unfortunately, hubs forgot to suggest that I take about 4 steps to my right to get the neighbor's home out of the picture.


So, I'd say that the backgrounds are getting a little better, eh?

It's the squinting that has to go. AND I would make an excuse that the sun was bright, but that wouldn't be the whole truth. The whole truth is that when I smile, my eyes go buh-bye.

On Resolutions: 


I will be honest, friends, and tell you that I didn't do too hot this week on my resolution last week to keep positive words on my lips. Overall, I tend to be a really optimistic person, but sometimes 12-year-olds get the best of you. That, and liars. Liars aren't fun.

So, this week, I am going to continue to work on last weeks resolution and add to it affirming the people who bug me the most. I am going to try and keep January going with the overall trend of being positive.

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit. Came across your blog and find it inspiring!
    -Lo

    www.fashionsparklers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the outfit, very cute....and i didn't even notice background.
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3