Sunday, January 16, 2011

Husband: Why do you like reading blogs so much?

Me: Because they're like magazines -- but better -- because they're free and the people are real.

Husband: Why do you like writing posts so much?

Me: Because I love to write and I like to make new friends.

Husband: Oh!

3 comments:

  1. My husband has asked the same question so many times--and I just showed him this post! LOVE it. Hope you had a fantastic weekend, my dear! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving your etsy shop...cowls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great, when i'm posting my bf is always there to ask, hows the blogging going....he'll ask me like 5 times and i'm like it hasn't changed haha you're just interrupting and he's like i'm sorry am i interrupting your great thoughts for your writings. they are silly, they don't get the love for blogging and reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3