Thursday, January 13, 2011

Breakfast (Ahem, I mean Ice-Skating) at Tiffany's.

Scarf: H&M, Earrings: H&M, Shirt: Forever21 Earmuffs: Pitaya
Long time no love!

What a week.'

I wore this Tiffany Blue infinity scarf this weekend with lots of layers to go ice skating and this Tuesday with an adorable skirt and cardigan. I love the color and the softness of the cotton. It's such a fun way to brighten up any blah outfit.

My week has lasted forever and I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. I unfortunately missed bible study on Monday night --which threw me off --, had a TERRIBLE substitute on Tuesday afternoon (hello, students hanging from the ceiling), and was not completely prepared for my after-school group today.

Husband and I attempted an outfit shoot tonight (sans sunshine), but I will likely have to post it tomorrow. You see, he isn't exactly the photo major that I wish he was -- but I DO love him anyway. I was super excited by my fashion-blog-friends inspired outfit, but it will have to wait for tomorrow.

And tomorrow's outfit? School hoodie and jeans -- which I hardly even dull down to, but -- like I said -- it's be quite the week.

Wishing you all a splendid Thursday night -- I'm off to buy a class pet and pencil boxes (yipee!).

Love, Leigh

2 comments:

  1. I love the pop of Tiffany Blue...it makes any outfit, just like it did yours! Hope your week continues to be on the up-and-up, after a rough start...hope the pet shopping goes well :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3