Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i believe

if all else fails, throw on yellow wellies.


the coolest thing about this pic? The seller is from Ann Arbor.

so I ran errand tonight -- attempting to procrastinate from my paper grading -- and I came home withthree four things . . .

1. two balls of red yarn

2. a red sweater

3. a red bottle of drain-o.

swear. 
(I also bought cherry tic-tacs, but those didn't make it home.)

<3 leigh

3 comments:

  1. coolest drawings ever! now I wish I had yellow wellies...my purple ones don't compare. sigh. lots of red in your life today, huh!?

    btw, some more paper action over on my blog :) new giveaway up now! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun. I'm on the way to host a big event where wellies are involved. these would be perfect
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...I got the yellow boot one! it's in our dining nook and looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us love <3